Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts are written in English, using British spelling.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- All manuscripts are single-spaced, with wide margins and numbered pages. MS Word should is used for word processing, 12-point Times New Roman font.; employment of italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses);
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.