Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts are written in English, using British spelling.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- All manuscripts are single-spaced, with wide margins and numbered pages. MS Word should is used for word processing, 12-point Times New Roman font.; employment of italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses);
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
PROBLEMS of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases inevitably collects certain personal data directly related to the ability to communicate with the participants in the process of scientific publishing.
This may include, but is not limited to:
- First, Middle and Last names
- email address, phone numbers, Geographical and IP addresses
- Institutional affiliations and positions
- Aliases’ in other published materials, indexing engines etc.
Parts of the data, related to the conventions of scientific publishing, such as names, affiliations and positions, are published and publically accessible only in context of related materials.
Within the system the information is secured with utmost care. Personal data is not revealed to third parties without prior written consent from the data owner or within the scope of lawful request from entitled entity.
The use of third party services is limited to the functional minimum, while preserving the expected functionality of the systems.
By submitting material or making a registration within the system user agree to provide requested personal information freely, to be used for the stated above purposes.